Canine First Aid Course with Registered Vet Nurse Rachel Bean
Course material will be sent Tuesday 4th May at 8pm
Following your purchase, you will receive an email immediately with all of the information on how you will receive your course.
By purchasing this early bird ticket you will receive lifetime access to this half-day first aid course that you can always refer back to in times of need.
Trigger warning – we have also included real-life video examples of seizures, tutorials of how to apply basic first aid and dealing with poisons, CPR, and heat stroke which some might find distressing.
IMPORTANT – YOU WILL HAVE LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE COURSE SO IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO WATCH THE DAY IT LAUNCHES.
Overview Topics Covered
1. Different Types of Bleeding
2. Paw Injuries including how to correctly bandage
3. How to use a Tourniquet
4. Broken Nails
5. Dog fight Injuries
6. What colour of dogs gums means
7. Unconscious/ collapsed dogs
9. Choking and how to safely remove obstruction
10. Common mouth and throat injuries
11. Heat Stroke
12. Seizures – including real videos of full and partial seizure
13. Eye Injuries
14. Ear Injuries – including how to correctly bandage
15. Poisons – Chemicals & Food
16. Stings & Bites
17. What you need in your first aid kit
A good introduction for pet dogs owners as to the care of their dogs. What can happen in an emergency and how to deal with it. Great info on how to bandage your dog.