Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of this Doggy Detectives Programme Agreement listed below and only submit the Application Form if you agree to be bound by these terms.
Doggy Detectives Program Agreement
By participating in the Frank and Jellys Limited (the “Company”) Doggy Detectives Testing Programme you – applicant (the “Doggy Detective”) is agreeing to all the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to decline applications if it feels like the potential Doggy Detective is not a good fit or there are no more places available in the program.
- Doggy Detective’s will conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the company. Failure to uphold these standards, will result in immediately removed from the Doggy Detectives Testing Programme and will forfeit any unused reward points and all promotional codes effective immediately.
- Doggy Detective’s must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Doggy Detective’s must be personally experienced with our products as the Company’s customer or the recipient.
- Doggy Detective’s must be compliant with all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Doggy Detective’s must have and actively use at least one of the following social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
- Doggy Detectives must be comfortable with sharing photos of the Company’s products and the Company reserves right to repost them on its website, blog and social media accounts.
- Doggy Detectives agrees to complete at least 3 mandatory activities per product testing (30 days), which can be to introduce yourself as a tester on our Facebook group, write a review on our Facebook group, leave a review on our website.
- Doggy Detectives agree to follow at least one of our accounts listed below: Facebook, Instagram
Doggy Detectives may not:
- Do anything harmful to the Company’s image and reputation. For example, racist, homophobic or any conduct either verbal or written which incites hate to any group based on profession or personal charachteristics.
- Share any coupon code, vouchers code, gift card, etc gained as a reward as rewards are intended only for our Doggy Detectives to use.
- Disclose the activities, rewards and other information available in the Ambassador portal to any third party.
- Get involved in a similar program by a competing business while still participating in this program.
Frank and Jellys Doggy Detectives Program will require a series of tasks as part of its product testing and review process to complete for earning points. These points could be exchanged for products on our website subject to having sufficient points.
Where there are not sufficient points against which to redeem a product in full a discount will be provided in line with Frank and Jellys loyalty points programme.
- Doggy Detectives should carefully read the activities description and requirements before agreeing to take part in testing by purchasing.
- Doggy Detectives do not automatically earn the points after completing an activity or task. Instructions must be followed in full.
- Once approved by the Company Doggy Detectives will receive a confirmation email that all relevant actions have been approved and that loyalty points will be applied to the Doggy Detectives account with 5-7 days from the date of the email. Reviews will be carried out twice per month on working days closest to the 7th and the 23rd.
- Each activity is carefully reviewed by the Company’s team before the approval or rejection. We may request edits which will be requested either via email.
- Some of the rejected activities can be resubmitted after editing it to meet the requirements and recommendation mentioned in the feedback email.
- If the task requires, Doggy Detectives must be comfortable with sharing photos of the Company’s products on its social media accounts using the special hashtag given in the activity description. In this Doggy Detectives shall be the sole owner of the photos shared for completing the activity.
- By submitting the task required photo sharing, the Doggy Detectives automatically gives the Company usage rights for shared photos on its website, blog, social media account, paid ads without requiring special permission of the Doggy Detectives. At point of submission these photos become the property of Frank and Jellys for use in commercial activities.
Doggy Detectives may revoke consent for use of photography at any time in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be complied with within 28 days.
Frank and Jellys Doggy Detectives Program gives a chance to all Doggy Detectives to gain reward points redeemable against products available on our website.
- Available rewards can be viewed in the Doggy Detectives Frank and Jellys account by clicking here.
- The Doggy Detectives earns points once activities have been completed and approved.
- The number of points varies is dependent on the product under testing.
- The loyalty reward points received for completing will be manually applied to the Doggy Detectives account and can be applied for receiving a discount on the purchase of any available products on the Company’s website. www.frankandjellys.com.
- The Company may occasionally provide free products or samples to the Doggy Detectives to promote on social networks.
- All reward points will be applied against the account used to purchase the product for testing.
- The Company may provide additional reward points to top performing Doggy Detectives based on its own discretion.
- All voucher codes earned by participation Frank and Jellys Doggy Detectives Program are intended only for the Doggy Detectives usage and can’t be given and gifted to the third party.
- The Company’s discretion, it may increase, change, or modify reward distributions at any time with no liability or further obligations to Doggy Detectives.
- The Doggy Detectives will not be treated as the Company’s employee for any reason.
- The Company reserves the unconditional right to accept or deny any Doggy Detectives who applies. Submitting this application form does not mean you are entitled to enrol in this program. The Company’s team carefully reviews each of the application forms before accepting a new detective. Once Doggy Detectives is chosen, the Doggy Detectives will receive a welcome on board email.
- The Doggy Detectives Program does not pay monetary commissions.
- This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Doggy Detectives application and will end when terminated by either party.
- The Company may discontinue the Doggy Detectives Program at any time.
- Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written a notice of termination.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the Doggy Detectives’ position in the program due to inactivity within a 6-month period.
- The Doggy Detectives shall not disclose the terms of this Agreement to any third-party including activities, rewards or any other proprietary information not public.
- The Doggy Detectives hereby agrees not to copy, alter, share, use, duplicate, distribute, or adapt any of the Program’s confidential information.
- Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the following types of private information and other proprietary information of a similar nature regarding Frank and Jellys Doggy Detectives Program: software password, software username, list of activities and tasks, description of activities and tasks, list, type and value of rewards, technical data, and other similar information that is proprietary to and confidential information of the frankandjellys.com limited.
The information in this document is confidential, please do not share any of this information with anyone
(Copyright 2021 Frank and Jellys.com Limited)